Wednesday 27 March 2013

Beatrix's tea and biscuits




I first met Victoria and Tim, about two years ago, few months before our babies were born, at an Anti Natal group.

Last May I was delighted to be invited to do a family shoot for them and their 1 year old daughter Beatrix in their very lovely home in Bramhall.

Beatrix, like my daughter, was a very busy girl and great fun to photograph.
She liked music and iPhones, playing tea parties, lots of clapping and revelled in pointing out any aeroplanes flying overhead.
To my amusement Bea knew and could point to all the parts of her face (my favourite sequence of images from this shoot!), so after totally wearing her out I promptly went home and insisted baby try to learn this great feat too!


































I'm very excited to be booked to do another shoot with Bea and her Grandparents in the near future, so can't wait to see how she has grown! As an almost two year old, she is likely to be more a little girl than a baby or a toddler. It's so much fun and a huge honour to be able to see these little ones develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment