Thursday 10 May 2012

Shelley's twin bump!


I love it when I get booked for a bump, new born and 6 month shoot package as it means I get to follow a baby from the start which is ever so exciting and a real honour.
So I was delighted when Shelley and Dave called me up to document their story, doubly so, as they are expecting twins in May! See the shoot here...


I've recently ditched using a studio for maternity shoots for a couple of reasons, mainly I want to incorporate a personal setting into the shots as kids are always interested about their birth story and pictures of Mom's tummy with baby inside are amazing enough, but coupled with this is where we were living when you were inside Mommy's tummy are even cooler. Also most people who decide to get pregnancy shots are often new to having professional photo-shoots, so being in their own home helps put people at ease, and on top of that it's bloody tiring being pregnant, so it saves any travel too and means that favourite food and drink is close at hand, saving me having to pre-empt what the weird craving of the day is!

























I hope you'll agree that Shelley looks amazing. Such a pretty lady. But not one for being up staged, the very lovely doggy got in on the action too... one of my favourite shots has to be him looking out of the window just to see what Shelley is looking at, hilarious as Shelley is only looking out of the window because I asked her to!

So now all I can do is wish Shelley and Dave all the best with the remains of their pregnancy and for a beautiful birth. The babies are due on the 21st of May (which is also my Birthday!). I for one can not wait to meet the twins, but I expect by now that Shelley is the most expectant!

xx

1 comment:

  1. If you fancy documenting your amazing journey into parenthood then please drop me an email on mail@nicolawardle.com for more details.

    Pricing is simple:
    I offer bump, baby, child or family portrait sessions for a weekday fee of £100

    Package deals are also available to book or in voucher form, for example:
    1 session = bump / baby or family portrait session £100
    2 sessions = bump and new born baby session £150
    3 sessions = bump and new born baby and 6 month old baby sessions £200
    And no, I do not charge extra for twins!

    For more details on pricing please see my website:
    http://www.nicolawardle.com/prices

    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete